Nightingale Knits

Nightingale Knits
My Etsy Shop

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

And so, it begins...

Welcome to Domestically Impaired- my personal chronicle of brave attempts at cooking, crafting, and healthy living...and the fire thing...that, too.  I believe my mother best summed up my relationship with life when, before departing from moving me into my first apartment far from home, she gave my neighbors the warning, “Paisley may want to discuss quantum physics with you from time to time, but she’s probably going to need your help with operating the door knob.”  I may have initially gone out into the world with a rather noticeable common sense deficit, but I am slowly overcoming my struggles and learning that bad things happen when you pour hot bacon grease into plastic cups. 

The main impetus for starting this blog, however, has been my recent focus on developing a healthier lifestyle.  I’ve lost a good deal of weight in the past few months, and I’ve gotten very enthusiastic about keeping that going as well as sharing with other people how they can be successful with the same sort of thing.  Thus, the blog is born!  Expect many of my own healthy recipes, recipe reviews, and other stuff and junk soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment